Entry Level Sales / Marketing - Sense of Humor Required! ☺
About the Job
Blitz Inc is a leading sales and marketing agency in Bellevue, WA specializing in professional in-person representation of national vendors to small businesses in the Seattle area. We are one of the original sales and marketing agencies to harness the power of direct representation in sales and marketing for our national clients. We work with an existing and well-branded company who is well-respected throughout their industry. Although this makes our job a little bit easier, what we do is still a challenge.
Blitz Inc reviews effective sales and marketing campaigns as well as manage our clients' with the goal of increasing customer loyalty, engagement, brand perception and market share. Blitz Inc works with the leading company in a $40 billion industry. Blitz Inc’s sales and marketing experts have in-depth understanding of niche audiences and consumer behaviors across all sales and marketing channels, providing highly measurable strategies for major corporations. This position involves in-person sales.
By visiting Blitz Inc Bellevue on our wordpress blog, you can read more about the corporation as a fast growing, profitable company that is a great place to build your career. Pay based on performance. We are a privately owned, outsourced sales and marketing company, which is consistently rated one of the best sales and marketing channels to work with, year after every year.
We do not sell coupons, trinkets, books, handle any product, or collect payment in any form.
We attribute our results to:
• Sales Innovation – By breaking through traditional sales barriers, and by representing our clients with professionalism and integrity, we outperform traditional sales channels by 230%. It is handshakes and smiles that people love, not necessarily any particular company. A personal touch trumps all other channels when getting RESULTS.
• Employee Training – By developing a systematic and comprehensive training curriculum, we have essentially taken all of the “guesswork” out of the sales process. We know what works. We know what doesn’t. By minimizing the time from the sales & marketing efforts to the sales process, we increase our effectiveness beyond all other channels of sales & marketing. Our trainers are TOP TALENT and are trained in effective teaching and coaching methods. They are also the top salespeople in the region.
• Advancement Opportunities – As we continue to grow as a company, we will continue to need managers. As a manager, an individual oversees a Fortune 500 client’s sales and marketing campaign in a major market. We don’t hire managers. We train new ones. Once a candidate is trained in sales, he/she will be placed in our management training program and have the opportunity to quickly advance into management. Check out the company page: Blitz Inc Review where you can check out more details in our expansion process.
• Philanthropic Opportunities - Blitz Inc is heavily involved in raising funds for various charitable organizations. This year, Blitz Inc is raising funds for Operation Smile.
This position is Entry Level. Although real-world experience in a sales & marketing environment is helpful, it is not necessarily crucial. Everyone starts from the ground-up. This creates credibility and know-how when in management.
The Following Characteristics Are Required:
• Driven – We aren’t looking for someone who just wants a “job.” We are looking for top talent that is driven to be the best.
• People Expert – Candidates will be based on their ability to create rapport and be sociable. Consumers are more loyal to a friend, than they are to a brand.
• Leadership – Although everyone starts in the Entry Level position, a candidate shouldn’t be looking to be an expert in that area. Top performers learn what it takes to self-manage, and coach others.
• 4-year college degree is preferred.
Click the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of this page to apply today! We are only accepting resumes from residents of Washington at this time.