Get new similar jobs by email for
2020 Kitchen and Bath Designer
Exciting 20/20 Kitchen and Bath Designer and Sales Opportunity
· A position where you will get the opportunity to be creative in your designs?
· To help grow and develop a division where you are the expert, and your input is heard?
· A company that provides quality product’s, has a reputation for innovative thinking and growing?
· To work for a privately owned, successful company, with clear values that cares about its employees?
We are an established and growing Kitchen and Bath Distributor located in the Northwest Suburbs. We are looking for a 20/20 Kitchen and Bath Designer with the skills to develop and maintain new business relationships with our existing and new contractor customers and help us meet and exceed our sales goals. This position will appeal to you if you want to use your design, sales, and customer service skills to achieve exceptional growth and income potential in a company that delivers quality projects and offers the best customer satisfaction and service.
· A challenging opportunity where you will be expected to personally develop and maintain new business and manage our cabinet sales division.
· Duties will include managing an offsite team of designers and reviewing kitchen and bath layouts for accuracy and presentation.
· Design a portion of the kitchen and bath designs as dictated by client requirements
· An opportunity where you will build relationships between general contractors, and remodeling companies to service their clients.
· You will be expected to manage many projects at once primarily focusing on the design of cabinetry in the kitchen and bath. Your will have additional designer help when needed.
· Growth and income potential commensurate with your abilities and the development of this division.
· Competitive salary and a benefits plan that includes allowance for individual health insurance and vacation benefits.
· Direct reporting to one of the owners, who is results oriented, knowledgeable, a strong mentor and committed to giving you the support you need to fully develop your career.
A person who aligns with our values and mission. Key values we subscribe to include: total customer satisfaction; shared ownership, responsibility and leadership; a professional image; quality control and continuous improvement; integrity, which to us means total honesty, trust, respect and concern for our customers, coworkers, and vendors.
· The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in designing with 20/20 and be proficient in kitchen and bath layout. You should have strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
· An ambitious leader with a strong, positive self-image. Someone with a professional demeanor, who is highly organized, self-motivated and has strong bonding skills. A problem solver who can think on his/her feet, has bulldog-like tenacity and enjoys working independently and as part of a team.
· You must be able to handle many tasks at once.
· You must be a quick thinker, be organized, and willing to work extra hours when the business demands exist.
· Approximately one Saturday morning per month is required.
If you would like a position where your design experience and out going, “How can we help you” personality; can give you fulfillment and security.