Get new similar jobs by email for
ACCOUNTING CLERK II
We are a growing national commercial drywall/painting contractor looking to hire full time Accounting Clerk to work with our accounting team. We have recently moved into a new contemporary office setting and have a business casual atmosphere. If you would like to be part of our team and earn competitive industry pay you must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
Supports accounting operations by maintaining accounts.
Duties & Qualifications:
The ability to do or learn the following:
* Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents.
* Maintains journals and ledgers by verifying, correcting, and posting transactions.
* Balances accounts by proofing transactions.
* Pays accounts by issuing checks.
* Prepares statements by assembling, verifying, and entering transactions.
* Captures costs by allocating and recording expenditures.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Organization, General Math Skills, Tracking Budget Expenses, Integrity, Quickbooks Proficiency, PC Proficiency, Quality Focus, Productivity