SENIOR MANAGER FORECASTING AND ANALYSTICS
PROMINENT PHARMACEUTICAL FIRM
We are seeking a senior manager of forecasting and analytics. The successful candidate should have a background in forecasting and sales analytics.
This position will play a key role in supporting the company’s projection of revenue. Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices for sales analytics and forecasting systems for current products, new indications, and line extensions. This position will be the primary role in developing revenue projections for the Company’s product portfolio and the impact of related rebates/discounts.
This will entail decision making in conjunction with the Brand teams around market assumptions, channel mix and the determination of which channels can have most significant impact on revenue.
- Prepare accurate forecasts that reduce uncertainty and provide the basis for achieving FY top line revenue projections. Allow new product planning and realistic revenue expectations based on market based evidence and analysis.
-Work closely with Marketing and Marketing Finance Teams supporting the brands to ensure alignment with projections and early detection of modifications to forecasts with thorough understanding of events/causes triggering changes.
-Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly management reporting packages focusing on sales and Rx results, as well as performance-to-forecast. Prepare and present reports to management.
- BA/BS Required
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated sales forecasting expertise and experience in pharmaceutical planning and analysis.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts and revenue recognition criteria and the components of gross to net on revenue.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills that can be applied to developing financial models in support of decision-making. Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively along with exceptional communication and collaboration ability to interface cross-functionally with all levels of staff and management.
If interested, reply in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE with your resume attached as a word document, along with present salary information.