Get new similar jobs by email for
We are a fast growing, WELL KNOWN, consumer products firm, seeking a Controller for an exciting, challenging position with our Firm. This position reports to our CFO.
This individual will manage an accounting team in general accounting and financial reporting.
This highly visible position will:
1. Manage day-to-day accounting operations including business unit analysis, financial reporting, and special projects.
2. Will supervise senior and staff accountants.
3. Oversee accounting functions including general accounting, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, payroll, etc.
4. Provide technical accounting to Field business units.
5. Assist senior management in the development of budgets and quarterly estimates.
Our client seeks:
1. 6-10 years experience in either;
1. Public (CPA firm) accounting experience,
2. Corporate accounting experience
3. Or a combination of corporate accounting experience and public accounting experience.
2. CPA or MBA preferred
3. Strong assertiveness, team-player personality with leadership qualities
***THIS OPPORTUNITY OFFERS TREMENDOUS GROWTH IN A PROGRESSIVE, GROWING ORGANIZATION***
If interested, reply in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE with your resume attached as a word document, along with present salary information.