Get new similar jobs by email for
ADP Payroll Administrator
ForTec Medical, a leading national medical outsourcing company, has been the trusted provider of innovative, mobile medical technology for 25 years. Through our convenient mobile outsourcing solution, laser service and repair and laser fibers and accessories, ForTec helps medical organizations eliminate the costs associated with expensive service contracts and maintenance issues while providing access to high end medical technology and trained technicians.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team. This position is based out of our Streetsboro Corporate Office which is conveniently located near Route 480 and the Ohio Turnpike and easily accessible from any direction.
- Prepares and processes bi-weekly payroll for multiple companies in a multi-state environment
- Prepares various payroll related reports and maintains payroll records and files
- Performs journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides general ledger support
- Communicates with employees to resolve issues promptly and accurately
- Updates payroll system with key enhancements or changes based on business needs
- Assists with planning and performing year end payroll activities
- Manages employee credentialing through working closely with third party vendors, external clients, and employees to ensure requirements are met
- Maintains Payroll Section of Company Intranet Site
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of payroll practices, laws, or other related topics that could impact business practices or employees
- Provides assistance and support to the Human Resource team with various responsibilities and projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, emphasis in accounting or HR a plus
- Significant payroll processing experience in a multi-state and multiple payroll environment
- ADP Payroll and Report writing experience required, Great Plains Accounting software a plus
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal payroll tax law and wage regulations
- Familiarity with garnishments and benefit payroll functions such as 401 (k) and HSA accounts
- Strong computer proficiency including advanced Excel competency required
- Strong understanding and experience with an HRIS system required, HRIS or payroll system implementation a plus
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills to assess challenging situations and proactively develop effective solutions.
- Outstanding skill in written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate high quality results in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
At ForTec we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, and a dynamic and fun corporate culture.