Get new similar jobs by email for
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER / R...
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER / REAL ESTATE INVESTOR ASSISTANT
Successful, family owned Real Estate Investment and Property Management business, looking for a part time Assistant Property Manager. Owner operated Single and Multifamily residential and commercial rental properties. This is a rewarding and challenging opportunity with a growing company. Flexibility required for hours worked, estimated to be 15 – 30 hours per week.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for working with project managers on routine property operations as well as real estate projects in process. They will oversee property administrative functions as well as maintenance functions.
The assistant will also be responsible for working closely with investment team and helping with the day to day acquisition operations. Strong organizational skills are a major plus.
· Responsible for monitoring and directing of all rental property activities and property maintenance operations; facilitates all aspects of the leasing process; Work directly with tenants, contractors and maintenance personnel. Assists the Property Manager in the oversight of eviction files.
· Assist in marketing of properties; reports on status of property such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
· Perform additional duties and handle projects as assigned by management
· Promotes positive resident relations; Responds to resident issues and complaints.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Property Management experience preferred
· Real Estate license a plus
· Experience in property management software
· Computer proficiency with experience in Word, MS Office, Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Detail oriented, organized and efficient
· Experienced and effective in problem resolution
· Self-Motivated / Starter
· Team player
· Bilingual preferred but not required
· Driving required - must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license