Get new similar jobs by email for
ConnectYourCare is an independent Consumer Directed Healthcare firm that provides administration of health spending accounts including: Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) located in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Account Administrator interacts with clients as a support layer to daily operations and issue management. Responsibilities of the Account Administrator include handling issue research and resolution, working escalated issues as needed and providing assistance to other Account Administrators. This position reports directly to the Quality & Operations Manager.
The Account Administrator role is intended to complete a variety of different tasks and projects in support of clients. This requires someone who excels at critical thinking and enjoys communicating with clients directly. The candidate must be able to work as part of a team and effectively multi task while managing multiple ongoing projects and priorities.
· Provide inquiry research and resolution for assigned clients
· Log, track and report progress of issue resolution
· Provide website assistance for assigned clients
· Resolve escalated participant issues
· Provide reports as requested
· Handle ad-hoc inquires and other client requests
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
· 1-5 years relevant experience
· Customer Service experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Competent computer skills to perform essential functions
· Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task