Kirvin Doak Communications is Nevada's leading public relations firm located in the dynamic city of Las Vegas. Our core consumer practice areas include entertainment, travel, hospitality, non-profit and general market Las Vegas. We are looking for motivated, energetic and enthusiastic recent graduates for entry-level account coordinator positions. We are proud of a client list that features some of the best brands in travel, entertainment and hospitality and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The agency offers an excellent learning environment for hard-working communications professionals.
· Proactive support and execution of general coordinator duties including list research and management, clip files and books, mailings, copy editing, social media maintenance, media and client communications, etc.
· Assist in the development of press releases, press kit materials, advisories, pitches and social media
· Maintain and update a variety of files and reports
· Maintain and produce support materials such as photos, press kits, b-roll and social media assets
· Assist in coordinating and implementing press conferences, media and special events
· Assist in coordinating and executing social media campaigns and promotions
· Assist with media relations and client research
· Make pitches and media calls
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field
Entry-level position, no previous agency experience required