Get new similar jobs by email for
Fusework Studios is an Internet Marketing Agency that helps companies and organizations build web presence, engage target audiences and generate revenue. Fusework Studios specializes in providing a broad range of benefits and services to its clients including website design, managed IT, social media consulting, content creation, blogging, search engine marketing and overall Internet marketing strategy. Fusework Studios is a division of Rutter Communications Network, a 20+ year, privately held multimedia company headquartered in Muncie with offices in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We’re currently looking for individuals to join our team as an Account Executive.
The position of Account Executive is responsible for outside sales and service of a variety of products and services including website design and development, Internet marketing and managed IT services. The key to success for the position is aggressive daily sales activity that results in monthly meeting of billing and sales goals. Account Executives are also expected to establish client relationships through networking and superior service that results in “raving fan” clients.
Responsibilities also include ongoing interaction with clients and project managers to assure the successful execution of strategies, projects and various client related objectives. The territory includes but is not limited to Muncie, Indianapolis and surrounding cities.
- Generate client billing to equal or exceed 100% of individual plan
- Manage daily sales activity to ensure that monthly sales goals equal or exceed 100% of individual plan
- Build client relationships through superior service, which result in a minimum of 30% “raving fan” status and 100% of clients rating “satisfied” or better on annual client surveys
- Work with Project Managers to execute website projects, Internet marketing plans, and video production projects for clients
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with all clients
- Adapt and grow technology skill sets to serve changing needs of clients and markets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED
- Previous web, Internet marketing, technical or multimedia sales experience helpful
- Working knowledge of Internet marketing basics
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Poise, strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills including the use of smartphones, email, Word, Excel & Power Point