Get new similar jobs by email for
• Demonstrate expert level knowledge in Java and J2EE development and architectural technologies. Design and develop databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
• Analyze and validate J2EE component requirements
• Code new features and function for existing J2EE applications.
• Experience with several relational databases including Oracle
• Working knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic.
• Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentations to clearly represent the solutions being created.
• Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging and testing.
• Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the design, including design and code reviews.
• Prepare required user documentation, including diagrams, flow charts, and software program documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information systems
• 5-8 years experience in Enterprise Java J2EE development, preferably in the financial industry
• Experience with Design patterns (MVC), data structures and algorithm development
• Required to design, create and test Oracle DB related components (packages, stored procedures, tables, views, etc)
• Strong command of Java language, Server side programming (JDBS, JMS, Servlets, JNDI, JavaMail, Session Management, etc).
• Experience using web development languages including JSP, HTML, Style Sheets, Java Script, etc