Get new similar jobs by email for
Regional Sales Director
This is your chance to join an established, growing and profitable SAAS software company that offers their customers proven, high ROI driven solutions with high customer satisfaction. Our client continues to gain market share and is one that offers cutting edge, proven solutions. As a result of their continued expansion we are seeking a proven sales management professional to join their team and lead a regional sales organization with a focus on the mid-market for this exciting opportunity:
Position title: Regional Sales Director
Location: Anywhere in the Western region of the U.S.(preferred TX, CA,WA,OR,UT,AZ,CO, etc.)
Our client is seeking a top performing sales leader for this Director level role to motivate and manager a sales team in the Western region of the U.S. to drive revenue with new and existing Fortune 2500 customers in the mid-market space(companies with revenues of $2B and under) and to help expand their footprint with these customers.
· Manage a team of Account Executives while developing and implementing sales strategies and tactical execution plans and programs for same.
· Effectively manage direct reports to attain assigned sales objectives at an individual and team basis.
· Recruit, hire, mentor, coach and otherwise manage sales team on a day-to-day basis consistent with company policies and team objectives.
· Timely and accurate reporting/forecasting at the individual Account Executive and team level.
· Represent the company and serve as strategic resource to the sales team.
· Provide feedback/input to senior management on market trends, competitive offers/offerings, client feedback, market needs/requirements, and other areas as requested.
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job#SDS100 to firstname.lastname@example.org