Get new similar jobs by email for
Account Manager/Business Devel...
Cyient provides leading-edge engineering solutions, including product development and life-cycle support, process, network and content engineering to major organizations worldwide. With nearly two decades of continuous growth, Cyient leverages a "Global Delivery and Collaborative Engineering" model to achieve measurable and substantial benefits for our clients. Cyient has 12,000+ associates across 38 global locations and adopts a proactive approach to serve our clients with our best-in-class delivery centers in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Our clients span multiple industries such as Aerospace, Consumer, Energy, Medical, Heavy Equipment, HiTech, Transportation, Telecom and Utilities and include 22 'Fortune 500' and 27 'Global 500' blue chip organizations.
Cyient, a proven leader in end to end Global Aerospace Engineering and Aftermarket services, has a high technology engine manufacturing customer which requires support in all aspects of engineering and aftermarket services. Cyient has a unique opportunity for a Director of Business Development who will be responsible for existing business as well as driving new business opportunities to fruition. In addition, by joining the Cyient team, you will be able to provide leading edge engineering solutions which include product development and life cycle support, process improvements and manufacturing engineering solutions.
At Cyient, Director of Business Development will assume responsibility for building and managing customer relationships at all levels. The Director of Business Development. will manage existing businesses and ensure the appropriate levels of communication and collaboration is in place between Cyient and our customers. Additionally, the Director of Business Development will be responsible for identifying and growing all opportunities within the engineering, aftermarket and avionics arena. Responsibility will also include close coordination with the Cyient delivery teams in the United States and India and all aspects of the sales process.
Specifically, the Director of Business Development, located in East Hartford, CTwill:
· Identify and close new business with the customer, and exceed the assigned sales quota.
· Create a Sales Plan which articulates the sales strategy and included specific actions to capture all available customer opportunities.
· Create and manage the detailed account plan including a thorough summary of the account business drivers, goals, strategic initiatives, competitor assessments, and target market.
· Perform all aspects of the sales process, including:
* Identify potential opportunities
* Manage existing/new customer relationships
* Prepare and present presentations to senior managers and at executive level meetings
* Create and collaborate with engineering teams on customer proposals
* Liaison between the Cyient engineering team in India and the customer
· Manage the budget and sales forecast on a monthly basis
· Participate in sales skills training as required
· Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations
· Perform other duties as required
· Bachelor's degree required
· Minimum five years of experience and demonstrated success in the aerospace industry, sales, business development and strategic planning.
· Strong skills with engineering services/engineering partnerships as well as aerospace aftermarket services.
· Experience selling/building engineering operations in the commercial aerospace markets preferred.
· Strong technical knowledge and past experience with the Indian technical environment is a plus
· Self-motivated and proactive approach to managing a Sales territory
· Ability to drive opportunities to fruition and providing the customer with a compelling reason to do business with Cyient
· Establish and maintain a professional relationship with customers/prospects
· Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally as the account requires (estimated at 10% annually)
· Ability to think strategically and develop strategic plan
· Ability to work independently
· Experience working with multiple cultures and the ability to establish clear communications across multiple locations.
· US Citizenship or Green Card required
Cyient offers a competitive salary, exciting opportunities for career advancement and an excellent benefits package!
· Medical/Prescription Drug Plans
· Dental Plan Options
· Vision Care Plan
· Employee Life/AD&D Options
· Optional Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
· Long-Term & Short Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account
· 401 (k) with Company Match
· Retirement Account Plan
· Paid Time Off
Cyient is an equal opportunity employer and a E-Verify participant. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.cyient.com to learn more about our company.