JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: SUNRISE, FLORIDA
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This position requires a business professional who will be responsible for the on-going optimization of online media buys and advertising campaigns for our internal properties. Media buying experience required in all media channels including display advertising, mobile marketing, email marketing and registration paths/promotional sites. Expertise in analyzing performance based metrics, adapting to a face-paced, dynamic environment, and managing client accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Help drive online media buying and customer acquisition strategy.
- Leverage creative and direct marketing knowledge to develop new creative strategies, landing pages and campaigns with top strategic publishers.
- Manage contract negotiation and provide superior customer service to maximize publisher relationships.
- Utilize all pricing structures to purchase media.
- Review statistics on key traffic and revenue metrics to optimize and maximize profitability by campaign.
- Cultivate our existing client relationships.
- Prospect new publisher business and new market strategies.
- Participate in development of new product offerings.
- Provide market research and monitor competitive activity.
- Work cross functionally with various internal departments to ensure timely and accurate campaign launch to advance the online media buying team.
- Manage Publisher billing process.
- Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent may be assigned for the betterment of the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understanding of Internet Marketing and Performance Marketing Industry
- Understanding of Mobile Media Buying and Mobile Industry
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Success driven
- Strong analytical skills and abilities
- Strong data research capabilities
- Strong phone and in person presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts
- Strong communication skills are essential (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to generate new ideas that would help the product or business unit advance
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Relevant BS or BA degree from four-year college or university; and minimum of 2 - 4 years of online marketing experience, with a minimum of 1 year in performance based online media buying.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Q Interactive provides digital marketing services to help advertisers reach their target consumers and publishers to better monetize their online audience.
The Q story begins in 1994, when, under the name Interactive Coupon Marketing Group, the seeds of a mission were planted – to help advertisers connect with their target consumers. By 1998, CoolSavings.com launched – and with millions of members, it remains a top coupon printing site and a leading consumer savings destination.
Further expanding its core mission of connecting brands and consumers, the company began to help publishers better monetize their online audiences via lead generation and email, and by 2003, sat on the Lead Generation Committee of the Interactive Advertising Bureau, helping to craft the bureau’s reports “Online Lead Generation: B2C and B2B Best Practices for U.S.-based Advertisers and Publishers,” “Marketer & Agency Guide to Lead Quality,” and “Lead Generation Data Transfer Best Practices.”
Rebranding CoolSavings as Q Interactive in 2006, the company reached 10 million unique consumers per month while maintaining its core values of relevancy, permission and privacy.
Q Interactive, with its web properties such as CoolSavings, has expanded further with acquisitions: In 2009, Q Interactive acquired Postmaster Direct (a pioneer of double opt-in permission email) and Vente (a permission-based marketing leader). And in 2010, ClickGen (an incentivized lead generation network) and ThruChannel (a premier list management company) were acquired, making Q Interactive’s value proposition to agencies, advertisers and publishers broader than ever. Q Interactive is a Selling Source company.
ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES
We are a dynamic company of highly engaged employees who are passionate about their work, growth, and success. Our work is interesting, challenging, and inspiring. This is a place where you can grow in a friendly and collaborative team environment. Our leaders are open to new ideas enabling you to make significant impacts on a daily basis. We value education, experience, initiative, and encourage employees to utilize their varied talents.