PRIMARY PURPOSE: Responsible for interfacing with established & new customersto handle a variety of pre-sales or post sales functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
1. Responsible for calling on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory.
2. Conduct effective sales presentations on company’s product line in response to the unique needs of each customer. Process customer orders and contracts. Type quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
3. Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
4. Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
5. Provide weekly and monthly reports (funnel reports, call reports, expense reports, etc.) to management.
6. Source and update in CRM daily
7. Performs miscellaneous sales duties as requested by management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s Degree (AA)from two year college or technical school and 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional requirements include: Must be professional, self motivated and possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.) Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate rates, discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, & ratios to practical situations
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Drivers License and proof of current automobile insurance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand and walk. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision & ability to focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate. Employee is regularly exposed to air conditioning while working indoors and hot or cold conditions when working outdoors. Employee may also sometimes be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals while visiting branch yard or customer sites. This position requires employee to travel as needed.