Get new similar jobs by email for
This is your opportunity to join an established, growing and profitable software company that offers their customers a proven, high ROI driven solution with high customer satisfaction. Our client offers cutting edge, proven solutions. We are seeking candidates with sales experience and understanding of enterprise ERP solutions from one of the areas of ERP/supply chain, sourcing, reverse auctions, order management/procurement, e-invoicing, e-sourcing, spend analytics, supplier management, finance, contracts, supplier performance, etc. to this sector for this exciting opportunity:
Position title: Account Executive
Location: Anywhere in MN/MO/KS/IA/ND/SD/NE
• Sells company products and services within assigned territory and meet revenue objectives and assignments.
• Provides detailed product/solution expertise related to a customer’s business requirements.
• Acts as a team leader when utilizing internal company resources during the sales cycle.
• Provides customer/market feedback to marketing and development organizations concerning effectiveness of products, services, and marketing programs.
• Prepares and maintains a sales opportunity pipeline utilizing company sales automation tools.
• Responds to customer/prospects requests/issues in a timely and professional manner.
5+ years enterprise software sales experience with some background in one of the areas of ERP/supply chain, sourcing, reverse auctions, order management/procurement, e-invoicing, e-sourcing, spend analytics, supplier management, finance, contracts, supplier performance, etc..
Proficiency in the sales processes and account/territory planning.
Proficiency in solution selling running complex sales cycles.
Desire to work hard and take ownership of all facets of the sales process.
Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value propositions at all of the multiple levels (ex. CFO; VP of Supply Chain)
Strong presentation and writing skills.
Experience selling business value solutions to the C-level audience
Proven performance including achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
Ability to travel as needed throughout the geographic territory
Candidates that may be of interest are those selling with current or past experience selling any type of enterprise ERP/supply chain, e-commerce, supplier management, procurement/sourcing, expense management, etc. software solutions from companies such as Ariba, Concur Technologies, Reardon Commerce, Quadrem, Coupa Software, Elemica, Approva, Elcom, ModusLink, Lawson, Oracle, SAP, Perfect Commerce, Procuri, Opentext, Kofax, Hubspan, diCarta, Emptoris, Verian, ePlus, Ketera, Bravo Solutions, Iasta, IBX, Basware, Vinimaya, Model N, I-many, Infor, QAD, CDC Software or any others that sell software to these areas.
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job#MMN200 to:email@example.com