Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Smart Tuition ( http://www.smarttuition.com ) is a progressive educational finance organization acting as the financial link between 250,000 parents and 2,000 schools. We are the fastest growing company focused on the tuition needs of the K-12 education market. Our clients are among the country’s leading private and parochial schools and our team members enjoy the rich and challenging careers that go along with serving the educational community.
Our goal is to serve as more than just the country’s premier tuition management service. Our plan is to provide the highest level experience for our parent and school clients – building products and services to improve and simplify tuition collection and parent communication from enhanced online tools, to the most accessible customer service team in the industry.
Smart is a “people-focused” company that places great emphasis on its company culture, values and progressive thinking. This is demonstrated by our talented employees, environment and policies. We’re looking for a self motivated, talented and creative forward thinker willing to do whatever it takes to get thejob done.
Account Managers are responsible for ensuring that our clients (schools) get the best possible experience with Smart Tuition.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide oversight to the day-to-day operations/transactions of multiple schools, including making account adjustments, processing transactions, and training.
• Assist schools with reconciliation and other basic accounting needs
• Act as a subject matter expert to schools and families.
• Ensuring family accounts are properly enrolled, managed, and maintained by us and the school.
• Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
• Create, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships with schools in their territory.
• Develop and manage school programs with a purpose of maximizing profitability through the effective utilization of our system and by helping schools set up their accounts to increase collections and improve cash flow.
• Ensure timely completion of necessary outbound call initiatives to improve school satisfaction.
• Manage overall territory, preparing customized reports for schools, and informing their schools of new plan products and relevant changes in our policies and procedures.
• Making appropriate recommendations for product development to senior management based on customer needs.
Skills and Attributes:
o Superior verbal & written communication skills
o Positive attitude
o High Energy
o Self motivated
o Ability to have fun at work
o Detail oriented
o Microsoft Word and Excel Proficient
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-experience a plus.
o Ability to communicate and set expectations effectively.
o Must be able to work well within a team environment.
o Skill at working productively under minimal supervision.