Get new similar jobs by email for
Accounting Manager/Assistant C...
Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller
Sagent Management is a growing and dynamic accounting and tax firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley that offers accounting, tax, and management consulting services to publicly-traded companies, privately-held businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
The Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller is responsible for general accounting and financial management activities for our clients. The analyses provided by the Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller has direct decision-making implications for our clients and influence their operational activities. We are looking for talented individuals who want to be an important part of our dynamic team.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring financials and all controls are in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions including cash, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial operations.
- Provide monthly reporting packages, including the preparation of balance sheet, and income and cash flow statements.
- Create financial management reports, which include budget analyses, cash forecasts and board of director packages.
- Coordinate the annual audit, including preparation of the financial statements and support schedules.
- Manage client relationships with direct interfacing with client company executives.
- Manage and train staff members.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting, Big 4 experience preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP mandatory
- Prior experience with accounting for multinational corporations preferred
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and supervise small staff
- Previous experience working with multiple clients preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Please send your resume for consideration.
Principals only. No phone calls.
RECRUITERS - DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY.