Get new similar jobs by email for
Accounts Payable Job in Wilmin...
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist in Wilmington, DE. This is a contract to hire opportunity and will be paying between $15-$17/hour.
Our client is a Property Management firm and they are hiring a Full Cycle AP Administrator!
Under general supervision, but in line with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of accounting duties. Receives, sorts, and distributes account payable documents, posts invoices, expense reimbursements entries and totals to the general ledger, performs simple arithmetic calculations, reviews internal records and reconciles accounts, and performs other related duties. Follows up on invoices with employees and vendors. Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and assign general ledger account numbers to all invoices
• Verify proper approval of all invoices
• Enter all invoices into Accounts Payable System for timely payment at least 150/week
• Generate accounts payable checks
• Mail checks to vendors
• Maintain files for Accounts Payable
• Produce tax exempt forms
• Set-up recurring invoices/wires
• Interface with vendors and employees concerning various questions or problems
3-5+ years of recent Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience
Intermediate level MS Excel