Get new similar jobs by email for
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Project Scope of Work:
· Title: AR Clerk
· Salary: DOE
· Benefits: 401k, Humana Health Care Contributions, Short, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accrued Vacation
· Bonus: N/A
· Location: Metairie, La
· Relocation: No
· Identify key competencies the candidates must have:
- Code receivables in accounting system
- Create reports for managers
- Reconcile bank statements
- Scan and maintain records as directed.
- Prepare correspondence, as required.
- Prepare customer invoices. Maintain billing records with Projects support personnel.
- Post cash receipts. Inform management of daily cash receipts details and totals. Scan and maintain
cash receipt records.
- Post adjustments to accounts receivable. Scan and maintain adjustment records.
- Support management in preparation of special projects, as required.
- Prepare various daily, weekly, monthly, annual and job-to-date reports, statements and/or invoices.
- Perform additional related tasks, as directed.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) supplemented with business office courses to include bookkeeping and typing and minimum 2 years of A/R experience is required. QuickBooks & Excel experience required.
· Microsoft Office
· problem analysis
· problem solving
· communication skills