Get new similar jobs by email for
The Senior Agency
Established Insurance Agency in Columbia, SC is in search of a motivated self-starter who can utilize their skills and creative talent to provide administrative support for an insurance agency that serves agents, brokers, and the age 50 plus population. We have been in business as LTC Benefits, Inc since 1987.
Health benefits optional and salary is commensurate with experience.
Previous office experience is preferred. Qualified candidates should be:
- motivated Self Starter able to work as a team player or alone
- possess a very professional demeanor and appearance
- be diligent with strong organizational skills and goal oriented
- have a minimum of a high school degree
- Insurance industry experience is a plus but not necessary
- possess excellent phone and voice skills with no fear of telemarketing as needed
- able to work until the job is done and some weekends if necessary
- ability to learn rapidly including software, insurance products, and other business related subjects
- have expert level skills with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Outlook
- familiar with WebEx programs such as Go To Meeting, ConstantContact, and social media programs such as Facebook
- able to monitor and provide website maintenance as needed
- familiar with QuickBooks and able to provide light accounting
- able to write and tweak standard operating procedures
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, if hired you may be subject to random drug testing as part of company policy.