Get new similar jobs by email for
Established top ten healthcare distribution company headquartered in Miramar area is seeking highly motivated and experienced administrative specialists for diverse and challenging positions to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The positions are built around multi-tasking and time-management, demanding internal and external customers and high and unpredictable work volumes.
The ideal candidates will be detail-orientedmulti-taskers who can effectively support multiple individuals; personable with a high level of confidence and patience. The ability to prioritize assignments, focus, and remain composed during times of stress/pressure is very important. Additionally, professionalism, organization, and the ability to follow through on tasks is a must. If you are self-motivated, and possess exceptional problem-solving skills, then you are encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Establish, organize, maintain and update specialized and comprehensive records and department files which may contain confidential information
· Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Prepare and deliver customer proposals
· Support staff in project based work
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Key Competencies and Skills
· Communication skills - written and verbal
· Time management skills – prioritizing, planning and organizing
· Problem assessment and problem solving
· Reporting Skills – gathering information, analyzing information, monitoring information
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility and eagerness to learn new things
· Outstanding customer relations and customer service skills
· Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent interpersonal skills a must
· Math aptitude
Must be punctual and reliable, in search of a career with a rapidly growing company. Applicant must exhibit professional and positive image at all times. Must have excellent phone etiquette and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Full benefits are offered, including health, dental, vision, vacation and 401K program. Excellent opportunity in a growth industry with an established company.