Get new similar jobs by email for
Advanced Manufacturing Enginee...
Eberspaecher Exhaust Technology of The Americas is a full-service Tier I automotive supplier, assuming complete responsibility for the conception, development and production of automotive exhaust systems. We began our North American operations in the year 2000. Currently we have six manufacturing sites, a state of the art Technical Center and over 600+ employees. As we forge ahead, building on our presence in North America, we are seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer for our Northport, Alabama facility.
· 5 -7 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer developing assembly processes for new product launch.
· Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodology.
· Ability to lead a project from concept through start of production.
· Experience creating PFMEA and Control Plans.
· Ability to create and manage timelines for process industrialization.
· Process development for the quoting of new business.
· Develop Statement of Requirements for new equipment and tooling.
· Develop APQP documents (PFMEA, Control Plan, process flow, etc).