Get new similar jobs by email for
- Translate product requirements into acoustic design options
- Select, specify, and evaluate transducers as necessary
- Evaluate design options through comprehensive computer modeling and extensive measurements and critical listening on physical prototypes. Engage support groups as necessary
- Closely co-operate with mechanical, systems, and DSP engineers to select the best design for the product.
- Tune DSP algorithms to maximize audio performance
- Develop production ready designs and maintain highest performance throughout the development cycle
- Support manufacturing startup and continuous engineering
- Provide input to marketing in setting product requirements for new products
- Ensure the highest level of sound quality of the product
- Plan development schedules & milestones
-B.Sc. in an appropriate technical discipline (Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Physicist, M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred.)
Analog Group Inc.