GateHouse Media, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic Traffic Coordinator/Graphic Artist professional to join our dynamic team in our Downers Grove, IL office.
The Traffic Coordinator acts as the liaison between the production center and the local sales teams. This position coordinates the daily process of design submissions by monitoring pre- and post-design work and applying creative problem solving. This position also creates ads or makes changes to existing ads based on electronic layouts and communication received through the ad tracking system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced production environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production – both print and online - to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
· Proficient use in applications: InDesign - willing to learn other software.
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
· Experience working with a Mac.
· Graphic Design, traffic, production or project management experience within an agency, graphic design firm preferred.
· High School diploma a must; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Join our winning team today by applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GateHouse Media, Inc.
Attention: Caroll Stacklin
1101 W. 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer