Aflac Insurance Sales Representative ( Agent ): Full Time • Entry Level OK • Training Provided
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Insurance Sales Representative/Agent to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
Although a sales and insurance background is preferred, it is not a requirement for this position. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for unlimited income potential with the benefits of work/life balance or an entry-level professional starting your career in sales, we welcome you to apply to this position.
As an industry leader, Aflac offers our Sales Associates world-class training through Aflac Sales Academy.Principal Responsibilities
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience
- Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.
Applying to Aflac
- Stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Our application process takes less than two minutes to apply, so don’t delay.
Many of our successful sales associates come from various industries, such as: Insurance, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Education, Customer Service, Marketing, and Retail with varied job titles such as Teacher, Manager, Business Owner, Sales, Executive, Marketing Professional, Financial Planner, and many more. What is your background? Apply today to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.