Analog IC Design Engineer
This group designs products for a variety of power supply protection and control applications. Examples include over voltage transient protection, hot swap circuits, ideal diode controllers, and redundant power supply controllers. These products require the ability to design an variety of circuits including voltage references, amplifiers, gate drivers, linear regulators, analog to digital converters, and communication interfaces. You will have the opportunity to own an entire project.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Helping to define new products
- Designing and simulating integrated circuits
- Guiding the circuit layout
- Evaluating silicon performance
- Guiding test plan development for production
- Analyzing characterization data
- Writing the device datasheet and presenting your product to customers
- Assisting support of customer applications.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- BSEE with 3+ years of experience, MSEE, or PhD
- Strong educational or industrial background in analog circuit design
- Experience with bipolar or CMOS IC design
- Ability to work independently
Linear Technology Corporation has been designing, manufacturing and marketing a broad line of high performance analog integrated circuits for major companies worldwide for three decades. Our products provide an essential bridge between our analog world and the digital electronics in communications, networking, industrial, automotive, computer, medical, instrumentation, consumer, and military and aerospace systems.
Compensation includes salary, profit sharing, stock options, 401K, sabbatical, tuition reimbursement program.
To learn more about Linear Technology and to view our other openings worldwide, please visit our website at www.linear.com