Get new similar jobs by email for
Android SIM/SAT Development En...
Please send across your resume to Adarsh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Symphony Teleca Corporation, headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., is the world's first services company dedicated exclusively to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices. We deliver solutions for product and services innovation, with contemporary product development, systems integration, analytics and managed services to hundreds of organizations around the world across all major verticals. Symphony Teleca's 6,000 employees support customers from 32 offices globally, including delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas.
Position: Android SIM/SAT Development Engineer
Location – San Mateo CA
Employment Type Full Time/12 Months
· Design, documentation and implementation of SIM/SAT software features for US wireless carriers as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification.
· Collaboration with SIM/SAT vendors and hardware platform organization as well as product R&D team in design and development of software artifacts and in finding resolution for SIM/SAT software issues.
· Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
· Participation in field IOT, TA certification and customer acceptance process to analyze and resolve the cellular / wireless platform software issues timely and effectively
· Effective and efficient communication, knowledge sharing and status reporting to stake holders, project and line management in both verbal and written form such as e-mail, documentation, and wiki.
Minimum Required Skills
· Minimum BS degree in electrical engineering, computer software engineering, or a related discipline required MS degree is a plus.
· Minimum 8 years of software design and development experience in mobile embedded systems and products required.
· Minimum 6 years of software design and development experience in SIM/SAT subsystem.
· Experience in Qualcomm’s mobile station platform is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of UICC mobile standards (SIM, USIM, ISIM, CSIM), how UICC communicates with Modem and how the data is stored in UICC.
· Familiar with ISIS Secure Element SIM cards for NFC
· Experience in using Gemalto and G&D (GIESECKE & DEVRIENT) solutions
Symphony Teleca is a leading global specialist, providing software product engineering outsourcing services to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), software enabled businesses and companies whose products contain embedded software. These companies partner with Symphony Teleca to achieve their business goals, by relying on our commitment to drive real business results and our proven ability to deliver high-quality services and support throughout the product lifecycle.