Get new similar jobs by email for
Application Support Analyst
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Location: Allison Park, PA
Employment Status: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports To: Implementation & Support Manager
SoftWriters, Inc. is the fastest growing provider of software to Long Term Care, Specialty, and Institutional Pharmacies. We are a Microsoft® Certified Partner with our core competency being the delivery of robust, configurable solutions that address market requirements and opportunities proactively, allowing our customers significant operational and competitive advantages. We are active members of industry leading professional organizations including the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP), National Community Pharmacy Association (NCPA), the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP), and the American Society of Automation in Pharmacy (ASAP).
We are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our innovative and dynamic team.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing expert technical product support to clients, as well as troubleshooting complex software application issues quickly and effectively. Duties involve responding to clients promptly and professionally, accurately documenting issues and resolutions, and collaborating with clients and internal employees to solve complex technical problems. The Application Support Analyst will also act as a mentor and coach to newer staff.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions promptly and professionally
· Ensure end user needs are met with consistently high quality of service provided
· Engage appropriate resources to resolve technical issues and update clients on progress toward resolution
· Fully document each client issue/resolution
· Assist in the QA process of new releases of the software
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application and work-flow process problems
· Relational database experience a plus
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience and education in a computer and/or training related field
· Ability to quickly learn new software and technologies
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve client issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution is achieved
· Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and Senior Management when required
· Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application problems
· Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment
We offer the opportunity to contribute to a world class organization on the leading edge of pharmaceutical management technology solutions, a dynamic team environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
SoftWriters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
*Recruiters, please do not contact this post.