Are you a talented Application Virtualization Sequencer looking for the next step in your career? Check out PSS!
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce.
Across various customers, we support the following technologies:
If you are an Application Virtualization Sequencer and are seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career atPreferred Systems Solutions! We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we offer the potential for following benefits based upon the position you are applying for (please inquire for full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for upgrade in clearance when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skills, background and experience, but also ensure that we provide continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
PSS, Inc. is actively seeking an Application Virtualization Sequencer to join our growing team located in Springfield, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of related software development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Demonstrated work experience following a process and help to identify areas for process improvement
- Work experience using Windows 7
- Work experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with software troubleshooting
- Work experience interacting with military/government personnel a plus
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI.
- Work experience with App-V server installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Demonstrated work experience scripting with a scripting language (prefer PowerShell)
- Demonstrated work experience packaging and deploying applications via SCCM (SMS) through the creation of package sequences in Microsoft AppV.
- Work experience creating, editing, upgrading and customizing existing App-V or Softgrid packaged sequences.
- Experience in a multilevel security environment and/or with the Intelligence community
TS/SCI (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.)
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.