The Contractor shall:
- Track evidence inventory for intake and release of all evidence items delivered to the E-Discovery team. This includes insuring proper handling and maintenance of evidence and chain of custody records.
- Perform daily analytical actions in the performance of E-Discovery and reporting. Assist in developing, managing, communicating, and implementing an E-Discovery program.
- Develop and maintain the biweekly recovery activities report that identifies recovery team accomplishments and goals.
- Participate in IT security meetings and briefings tracking of evidence inventory for intake and release of all evidence items delivered to the E-Discovery team. This includes insuring proper handling and maintenance of evidence and chain of custody records.
- Perform parsing and analysis of exchange, active directory, restored data; to include link analysis, filtering and file recovery. Provide reports of such data;
- Categorize and manage large collections of tape backups to maintain file integrity and chain of custody.
- Provide support, reports, and all related deliverables on „chain of custody‟ matters.
- Create E-Discovery reports
- Recover email files from 1 backup tape per day.
- Perform case reviews to insure analysis reports meet acceptable standards as defined by policy.
- Process and track requests for service for all requests received by the E-Discovery team, including verification of all related deliverables.
- Perform restoration of tape backups for criminal and administrative investigations, utilizing Linux and windows based solutions such as Symantec net back up and backupexec.
- Provide reports of such data and categorize and manage large collections of tape backups to maintain file integrity and chain of custody.
- Provide support, reports, and all related deliverables on „chain of custody‟ matters; and design and maintain all E-Discovery systems.
- Testify as an expert witness and clearly articulate the circumstances with how a case was handled from an evidentiary perspective.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Top Secret clearance is required w/ previous SCI held.
- 6 years of strong security experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of E-Discovery and E-Discovery techniques and process. The Contractor shall be able to design, maintain and operate E-Discovery hardware and software.
- Proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at TSA and other agencies.
- Experience utilizing and evaluating results from the following set of E- Discovery tools including but not limited to: Attenex, Autonomy, and Concordance. Experience must be clearly identified in resume.
- Prior management experience leading a team of E-Discovery Analysts in day-to-day operations. Experience must be clearly identified in resume.