Get new similar jobs by email for
Jr. Data Warehouse Developer
Knowledge Consulting Group (KCG) is one of the largest privately held cybersecurity services firms in the United States; serving as a Federal Government Contractor and supporting Commercial customers. We operate as a trusted cyber advisor to our customers across the country. We take great pride in maintaining a single focus on being the leader in cybersecurity services, providing risk management, governance, operations, and compliance services, utilizing our CISO framework methodology. We are uniquely positioned as a trusted cyber advisor with over 90 percent of our cyber professionals holding security clearances and security-specific certifications. With over 12 years of experience in providing cybersecurity services to our customers, we have a strong record of past performance in advising and executing cyber missions for all types of organizations and sectors.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Candidates must be able to pass through a background investigation and drug screening.
• Administer, operate and customize vulnerability scanners including, scan scheduling, asset/site creation, rights assignment, scan template creation and report template creation.
• Operate current scan schedules, ad-hoc scans and use appropriate scan and report templates.
• Develop and deploy vulnerability scanner distributed architecture including consoles, scan engines and databases.
• Deploy vulnerability scanners using a combination of scripts (to create Sites/Asset groups) and user submitted data (scan template tuning).
• Align with best practices for configurations and scanning methodologies.
• Develop vulnerability scanning strategy including scan profiles, frequency and configuration compliance templates.
• Provision role-based access for users and administrators
• Create consumable technical reports for IT/Security and actionable remediation reports for product/asset owners.
• Able to provide multidimensional risk scores and show the intersection between them.
• Develop procedures and training materials on vulnerability scanning
At least seven (7) years of experience with network/application/database security and/or incident response.
At least two years of experience with network vulnerability scanners such as Nessus or Nexpose. Nexpose experience preferred.
CISSP is required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Knowledge Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If interested in the position, please apply directly through our website:
If you have questions or have trouble applying, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.