- This position interacts in a team setting with co-workers including other programmers, database administrators and business analysts.
- Develop software modules of high complexity and scope, while adhering to documented development standards
- Work independently to develop solutions for complex business and technical problems.
- Innovate, design and develop web-based applications for the Court and Probation using primarily Microsoft technologies.
- Support deployment of application into production and maintain applications after release.
- Utilize source control to label, package, and deploy applications utilizing best practices procedures/techniques.
- Follow industry practices of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance/production support of custom applications software.
- Test developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and stability.
- Coordinate with other team members to assist on a variety of other development needs and practices.
- Manage individual tasks and assist others to achieve common goals in a timely fashion. Assist on customer support issues resolving any application issues and/or errors
- Angular JS/ knockoutjs - Intermediate/Advanced - 1-2 yrs exp
- Jquery - Intermediate/Advanced - 4-5 yrs exp
- ASP.net/C#/MVC - Intermediate/ Advanced - 4-5 yrs exp
- Classic/ASP.NET/C# - Intermediate - 5 yrs exp
- Visual Studio (TFS) - Intermediate - 5 yrs exp
- JQuery /Telerik / Kend o - Intermediate - 5 yrs exp
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Intermediate - 5 yrs exp
- Transact-SQL - Intermediate - 5 yrs exp
- Agile / Scrum - Beginner - 2 yrs exp
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed tmaintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassmentThe Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteranPlease contact us at email@example.com for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Karthick K, Phone No:(847) 960 5315,Email: email@example.com
Account co-ordinator: Kiran C, phone no:(847) 960-5101, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
email@example.com | http://www.viva-it.com