McDonald’s of Gainesville is seeking candidates to join our leadership team within our company as we continue to grow and expand. Candidates for positions within our company must possess a focus on excellence, thrive in a performance-based culture and model the integrity of the McDonald’s brand.
Our intensity in executing our mission of support to the Gainesville community sets us apart from our competition.
Are you an individual that can provide leadership, coaching, and direction to improve restaurant operations, and maximize the long-term sales and profit of each restaurant? Can you develop people to achieve these goals?
If so, click on APPLY NOW
Our Operations Supervisors are accountable for short and long term sales and profit results of their patch of restaurants. They provide leadership, coaching and direction to the restaurants to meet all Service, P&L and Sales Growth goals.
· Gain commitment from managers and crew by championing the McDonald’s People Promise and follow up on the 5 people drivers.
· Ensures that all restaurants in patch are staffed to maximize sales potential.
· Collaborates with Operations Manager and Store Manager to ensure individual performance targets are established.
· Knows and educates restaurant managers on all appropriate HR policies and utilizes an appropriate consulting approach based on the level of performance of each restaurant.
· Ensure that restaurants meet McDonald’s QSC operational standards, food safety standards, and labor laws to protect the brand.
· Proactively teach and coach restaurant managers and restaurant leadership teams to execute the 12 restaurant systems.
· Demonstrates Customer-First Service by observing restaurant operations, troubleshooting shift management, taking on-the-spot corrective actions, and recognizing successes.
· Accountable for creating a positive work environment while working shoulder-to-shoulder with restaurant managers and restaurant leadership team to accomplish business results.
· Optimize restaurant potential and adjusts business plan tactics.
· Collaborates with Operations Manager to develop the annual business plan for the company.
The successful candidate must have;
· A minimum of 4 years of multi-unit supervision.
· Financial background in P&L projections and data analysis.
· Possess excellent written and verbal/communication skills, individual and group presentation skills.
· Excellent time management, problem solving and attention to details.
· Self-initiating with the ability to work autonomously.
· A pleasant personality that performs under pressure.
· Excellent competitive salary
· Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation