A mid sized company headquartered in Central New Jersey has an excellent opportunity for an assistant controller. This position requires a detail orientated self starter who ahs strong skills in financial data management communication skills and project management. The assistant controller is expected to be able to handle all aspects relating to finance and administration departments:
1. Assist the Controller in producing accurate and timely required reports.
2. Manage the month end closing and Financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
3. Assist in special projects as necessary
4. Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow.
5. Development of system controls to ensure data integrity
6. Point person for troubleshooting accounting issues
BS degree in Finance or Accounting
Three to Five years of experience in public/private accounting
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong Organizational and time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
To be considered, e-mail your resume with salary history as a MS Word attachment to: