Get new similar jobs by email for
Large hospitality group in Mid-Atlantic region is seeking motivated team player to join a growing company as an assistant controller.
- Responsible for annual planning/forecasting cycle.
- Responsible for reporting financial results and analyses against prior year, forecast and budget.
- Responsible for management of accounts receivable, payroll and accounts payable.
- Responsible for functional area process improvements.
- Responsible for balance sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Responsible for internal control, fraud prevention, and the ability to manage large asset base.
- Assist in banking relationships.
- Manage credit merchant processing and rate negotiation.
Note: Please include salary history with your resume.