Get new similar jobs by email for
Are you that dependable, conscientious and organized someone? If so, we'd love you to join our fun, creative group as Junior Accountant.
And while we have fun, we also take our business and clients seriously. You would too. The Junior Accountant will be required to provide timely financial statements after processing of all month-end journal entries, general ledger and bank reconciliations, as well as accounting clerk duties such as account payable and billing. The staff accountant will also be required to handle some office management duties.
Primary job duties include but are not limited to:
• Bank and general ledger reconciliations
• Processing of complicated billing (prior experience with complicated billing required)
• Data entry of accounts payable (including payables applied to particular client job numbers)
• Printing and mailing checks (and entering check info into Excel)
• New vendor and employee setup (benefits enrollment, w-4, i-9 forms, etc.)
• Meticulous organization of corporate files including contracts, reports, billing records, etc.
• Various office management duties
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience within an AP and/or AR role
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
• Excellent MS Office skills (particularly Excel and Word)
• Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
• Experience in the high tech industry a huge plus
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Great overall organization and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team