Get new similar jobs by email for
We own and operate 36 Wingstops throughout South Texas, Phoenix, and New Mexico. We pride ourselves on being Wingstops largest franchisee. This is your opportunity to get in with a fast growing franchise. We are actively recruiting Managers for our San Antonio stores. We currently have stores under construction and have immediate openings.
OUR SEARCH IS FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS LOOKING TO ADVANCE IN THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY!
*** CURRENTLY RECRUITING ASSISTANT MANAGERS FOR OUR SAN ANTONIO LOCATIONS*** Currently scheduling in-person interviews.
Why Management roles at Wingstop are different from other restaurants:
· Our management team leads the crew members from a "100 % hands on" position within the kitchen area of the restaurant.
· Management does not have offices, so it lends itself to being with guests and crew members at ALL times.
· Our restaurants do not have wait staff or tipped employees.
· Most locations open at 11:00 AM and close at 12:00 AM which means a healthy work/life balance working only 50 to 55 hours a week.
· Requires interpersonal and leadership skills, combined with boundless enthusiasm.
· Our managers must have an eye for "consistent" food quality and a clean, spotless, restaurant.
· We look for people who are passionate about food and feel it is essential for success.
This all might seem hard to attain but we structure our management responsibilities in a way that allows you to work "hands on" with your staff and we keep you out of the office doing paperwork.
Responsibilities will include:
· Pre-shift meetings and setting expectations
· Monthly inventory
· Assisting in Interviewing/hiring, food orders
· Training, motivating, and working with crew members
· Displaying a "guest comes first" attitude by training and holding crew members accountable for delivering legendary customer service
Managers who join our team will enjoy
· 50-55 hour/ 5-day work week & an opportunity to operate a million dollar a year restaurant!
· In-Store and P&L bonuses paid monthly!
· Comprehensive Benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
· GM level eligible for an IRA with matching contribution from company
· Advancement Opportunities
· 2 weeks paid vacation (1st week can be taken after 8 months)
· Free On Shift Meals!
Consider joining our management team if you are really hungry for success and looking to grow your career at the ground level with a unique, fast casual restaurant.
****We conduct a thorough Background and Soft Inquiry Credit Check, and Drug Testing******
(Currently scheduling in person interviews)
Common words we deal with in our industry are: Manager of Retail Sales, Shop Manager, Department Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Front Line Supervisor, Fast Food Manager, Fast Food Supervisor, Kitchen Manager, food service, family style, casual dining, quick service, QSR, Fast Food Managers, General Manager, District Manager, Quick Casual Manager, Souschef, Restaurant Managers
or fax to 210-541-9332. Attn: Mayra Barrera, MA, PHR (Director of Human Resources)
E-mail resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com