For more than 40 years, Pharmavite has been a trusted leader in the wellness industry, recognized for providing quality vitamins, minerals and supplements and all natural snacks under our Nature Made, Voots and SOYJOY brand names.
Our mission is People creating new products for better health worldwide.
Our vision is inspiring the healthiest you through more complete nutrition...Wherever you are in life.
As a member of the Pharmavite team, employees enjoy competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package featuring medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and long term disability coverage. In addition, employees enjoy educational assistance, credit union membership, substantial discounts on our products, and 11 paid holidays per year.
We currently are seeking a dynamic, strategic, and innovative Associate Brand Manager. This key position will be based in our corporate offices in Northridge, CA (So. CA).
Purpose of Job:
The Associate Brand Manager will support the brand by leading executional efforts in developing and implementing brand marketing and new product plans, which contribute to the achievement of Pharmavite's annual and long-term sales and profitability goals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists brand manager to drive business performance including strategy, tactics, revenue, profit objectives and market share.
- Analyzes the business and has an in-depth understanding of key drivers, share, composition, science, pricing/counts, packaging, claims, competition, consumer profile, consumption, profitability, etc., and passionately pursues a growth-oriented agenda addressing areas of weakness with a bias for driving action to optimize results.
- Analyzes brand, category, and consumer need-state sales and trends, utilizing Nielsen data as well as other quantitative/qualitative data, and reports key findings. Looks at trends and makes recommendations for new product introductions or renovations.
- Project manages and leads new product introductions from concept to ship, including, but not limited to, spearheading consumer research, leading cross-functional teams, managing timelines and team communication, managing formula development, developing annual sales forecasts, and ensuring key data are integrated into Pharmavite systems. Requires coordination with Customer Marketing department to ensure that all sales support materials are developed and executed on a timely basis.
- Partners cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Regulatory/Legal, Operations, R&D, Consumer and Shopper Insights, Digital Services, etc., to accomplish goals.
- Monitors and controls assigned brand expense budgets. Works jointly with Finance to establish and monitor accrual and forecasting budgets and balances.
- Assists in the development, execution and analysis of branded promotional, advertising, public relations and social media plans. Responsibilities include assisting in the management of outside agencies, recommending plans that support the brand's objectives, providing support in the coordination of plans and development of related support materials, conducting post-activation analysis, budget management, and communicating plans with the Pharmavite Integrated Marketing Communications team.
- Assists in the execution of market research. Acts as a liaison between the Brand Manager and the Market Research Manager to coordinate the development of the research design and ensures the timely delivery and analysis of all related research materials, with recommendations for next steps.
- Communicates marketing programs to Sales, Consumer Affairs, and other interested parties. Includes the distribution of promotion calendars, sales support materials, business trends, competitive activity.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum travel requirements up to 25%.
Requires a four year college or university degree or its equivalent. An MBA is preferred.
Requires two to five years business experience post college. Consumer Packaged Goods experience or Direct to Consumer experience is preferred.
- Passion for the business and achieves results
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a team-driven environment
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing abilities
- Brings a supported, point of view on how to move the business forward
General office environment, ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to move about an office.
Exposure to disagreeable elements is negligible.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Visit our Product Web Sites: