Get new similar jobs by email for
Associate - Sr. Java developer
Position: Associate – Java Senior Developer
At Pariveda Solutions we focus on The Business of IT®, helping our clients improve their bottom line through information technology strategy and solutions.Our goal is to be the #1 privately held IT consulting firm in the world, striving to build long-term relationships with clients where partnership is a centerpiece. Our mission is to incubate, develop and deploy world-class talent in service to our clients. Pariveda at-a-glance:
Ø Recently rankedby Consulting Magazine among the Top Ten Firms in 3 categories – Career Development, Compensation/Benefits, and Training
Ø Recognized as one ofConsulting Magazine’s “Small Jewels”, Employer of Excellence and Best Places to Work
Ø Inc. Magazine Honoree for one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in North America
Ø Currently 8 locations across the US (1 more to open in 2011)
Ø Served more than 100 enterprise clients in 2010
Ø 100% employee-owned private company
Ø Excellent benefits –competitive salary, profit sharing, company paid premiums (medical, dental, vision, life), concierge service, 401K matching day one, plus more
A strong predictor of success for a Pariveda Associate will be your ability:
· To pick up new technologies quickly
· To successfully participate on projects using the Agile methodology
· To build intellectual capital, share expertise and knowledge with others
· To work on small teams
· To be motivated by a sense of ownership and responsibility to Pariveda and our clients
The ideal candidate will be passionate about solving problems, always looking for breakthrough ideas, able to work on teams, and have an interest in helping others within our company and the community. A passion for technology and an interest in remaining hands on are vital for success in this role.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
· Three to seven years of consulting or related experience
· Experience as a team lead or senior developer
· Experience in one or more technologies:
o Spring MVC
· Experience working with clients or customers
· Experience with multiple phases of the SDLC
· Ability to read and understand technical documents written in English, with good communication skills on email and phone conferences
· Ability to share knowledge and expertise with other Pariveda software developers
· Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or Comparable major
· Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
Compensation and Benefits:
Ø Competitive Base Salary
Ø Profit Sharing
Ø Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Ø 401K with company match
Ø Medical/Dental/Vision (company paid)
Ø HSA and Flexible Spending
Ø Life Insurance
Ø 4 weeks Paid Time Off plus Holidays
As a Pariveda Associate, you will work on small project teams to deliver solutions to our customers:
· On most of your projects you will work directly with our clients:
o To understand and document their business and technology requirements.
o To design, code and test technology solutions.
· On IT strategy or process projects, you will be a member of a team with more senior Pariveda consultants. You will work with many technologies and work as an IT visionary for the client.
· On some projects, you may be a team lead for one or more consultants.
· You will be involved in building Pariveda by participating in intellectual capital development, training, recruiting, and business development.
· You will work mostly with local clients as a part of our geographic model, minimizing travel requirements.
· You will work alongside some of the sharpest developers to improve your technical and consulting skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build our fast growing national consulting company, your career, as well as the careers of others.