Get new similar jobs by email for
Audio Visual Support Engineer
Established videoconferencing reseller/integrator firm is seeking technically skilled sales staff to accommodate growth. Headquartered in Texas, Visionality is a leading supplier of video communications systems in the Southwest. The rapid growth of videoconferencing and unified communications has expanded our addressable markets and we need a hard working support engineer to grow our business. We offer a competitive base salary plus and to qualified applicants in a fast paced, fun work environment.
The Unified Communications Support Engineer will have responsibility to provide pre and post-sales support for audio visual design and integration as well as the latest collaboration technology within the unified communications space.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
· Bachelor’s Degree desired coupled with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Infocomm certification; CTS or a CTS-D
· Experience with: Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and other videoconferencing (telepresence) manufacturers
· Experience with: Crestron, AMX, Extron and Kramer devices
· Experience with Visio or other CAD packages
· Very knowledgeable in Excel and other Microsoft products
· Ability to work alone or with a team of diverse individuals
· Ability to work within a strict time-frame and hard deadlines