Get new similar jobs by email for
National Asset Protection Agency is a full service property maintenance and renovation company based out of Tampa, FL, with an office in Augusta, ME. With over 7,000 contractors, we manage over 50,000+ assets in all 50 states. We provide emergency services to rental homes covering the state of Florida. Clients consist of Banks, Investment Groups, & Non-profits. The company has an "A" rating with the BBB, a perfect credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet, and not one litigation or insurance claim against us in the history of the company.
Currently, we are in search of a candidate for a Processor position. This individual must be a highly organized, self-starter with a strong attention for detail. Some Accounting experience preferred, but not required. The position requires full-time availability (either Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday) from 8:30am - 5:30pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm.
· Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
· The ability to multi-task and prioritize duties and responsibilities
· Solution-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
· Active listening in order to resolve conflict
· Ability to interpret and analyze data to better predict trends and outcomes
· Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written, to diverse audiences
· Maintain exceptional professionalism while supporting both clients and vendors
· Utilize systems to obtain and review order statuses
· Report all orders with late status to the appropriate vendor and direct manager
· Correspond and coordinate with vendors and direct management on the statuses of orders
· Identify, and correct, work order errors accurately and efficiently
· Provide superior support and professional guidance to both clients and vendors
· Document all interactions with vendors to provide up to date accounts of work progress
Please respond to this job poster with your resume and cover letter attached. We look forward to hearing from you.