Job Purpose: Enjoy a professional and lucrative career selling automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales. Some auto sales experience prefered but we will train the right candidate, all you really need is a positive attitude and the ability to manage yourself and your time effectively.
Duties: * Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collecting payment; delivering automobile.
* Provides sales management information by completing reports.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.