As the world’s leading premium car brand,
BMW is known worldwide for its outstanding customer service.
How do we achieve this?
Through employing people who understand innovative products and premium service.
As a BMW Service Advisor you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today and working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state of the art environment.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for coordinating customer vehicles for servicing, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maximizing departmental profitability.Responsibilities will include:
• Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices
• Providing customer support via the phone and face to face at the dealership
• Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
• Ordering additional stock as required so approved repairs can occur without delay
• Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
• Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
• Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
• Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle
• Accurately tracking hours available and hours sold in appointment diaryAbout you:
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers. You will be a problem solver with an excellent attitude. Ideally, you will have previous automotive experience and/or representing a luxury brand and your success will be dependent on your ability to provide the ultimate client experience.Specific Skills:
• Previous Service Advisor experience in the luxury automotive sector is REQUIRED
• Experience in a high-end client service environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent follow up and follow through skills to ensure client satisfaction
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in non-technical terms to clients
• Ability to evolve and adapt with changing business needs