Get new similar jobs by email for
Automotive Technician Maserati...
We currently have a career opportunity for a responsible technician who is a team player and has a great work ethic. Must be self motivated and enjoy working in a top rated Franchise Dealership with emphasis on quality. We offer training as well as a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, and 401K
· Experience working for a new car Franchise Dealership
· Minimum 5 year experience of general automotive repair of hi-line European imports
· Attention to detail and pride in your completed work
· Good computer diagnostic skills
· Willingness to be part of a team while maintaining the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
· The ability to follow directions and adhere to policies and procedures
· Honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness
· Clean DMV record with valid driver’s license
Work with a group of professionals in a pleasant, well maintained facility on the most recognized brand in the world. Some experience with Reynolds & Reynolds a plus. Uniforms supplied along with paid factory training programs.
Drug test, pre-employment physical and background check required
Please apply online at
We have locations in San Rafael for Maserati and on Van Ness for Fiat and a new Maserati store.