LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
Reporting to the EVP, you will be responsible for defining and executing Xacti’s revenue strategy in the Mobile Application Ecosystem. You will work with some of the fastest growing and largest mobile applications in the world, evangelizing the Xacti platform and driving adoption of Xacti within their business.
You will be an expert in mobile application trends (across iOS, Android and Windows ecosystems), have a hunting mentality, and excellent analytical, presentation, product, and negotiation skills. This role requires an individual who can drive product, sales, and marketing issues cross-functionally within Xacti.
You will establish senior level business relationships and build the pipeline of mobile application opportunities for Xacti, creating metrics-driven business cases for customers and executing the deal cycle. You will drive internal stakeholders (product, marketing, sales) to ensure that Xacti is responding to feedback from the mobile application market and that Xacti is fully capitalizing on the opportunity in this market.
- Relationship Building. At the CXO/VP/Director level, establish deep business and technical relationships with mobile app companies, evangelizing emerging components of Xacti’s cloud communication platform.
- Business Case Building. Model the financial and strategic benefits of Xacti's integration that is specific to mobile application developers. Understand the key metrics of a customers’ business and deliver a data driven plan for how Xacti can improve them.
- Deal Execution. Evaluate who to engage in the deal cycle. Negotiate NDAs. Navigate organizations to hunt decision makers. Present the business case for Xacti adoption. Develop financial models, negotiate deal terms and earn buy-in for Xacti API integration.
- Leadership. You will have an opportunity to provide thought leadership in the mobile application arena - across conferences, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University. A degree in computer science, engineering or a technical field is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience working for a high tech company is required
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience is required.
- Prior experience with technology products that have targeted enterprises via channel strategies; consumer mobile web experience is a plus.
- Passionate for data driven proposals with the ability to craft creative win-win solutions during negotiations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly creative, self-starter, and persistent.
- Express a positive, passionate, professional and hands-on attitude
- Must work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, able to prioritize, and handle multiple projects concurrently.
Xacti offers an extremely competitive benefits and compensation package and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a smoke-free, drug-free working environment.
Benefits are subject to change. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. To all recruitment agencies: Xacti does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Xacti employees or any other company location. Xacti is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.