Get new similar jobs by email for
Williston, North Dakota
Ferus NGF is a North American leader in Liquefied and Compressed Natural Gas (LNG/CNG) fueling solutions for high horsepower applications including drilling rigs, pressure and pumping services, transport trucks, rail, mining, industry and remote power generation. Ferus has an excellent corporate culture with a great work/home life balance and a strong team atmosphere.
Reporting to the VP of Operations the Base Manager will provide strategic guidance, leadership and decision-making for the operations group at the Ferus NGF North Dakota facility. The ideal candidate would be able to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels, have previous experience building customer relationships and strong decision making skills. The Base Manager will be responsible to maintain facilities and grounds in safe condition and professional appearance.
· Supervise day-to-day base activities
· Plan, assign and direct activities and establish priorities in keeping with safe and cost effective operations
· Employee relations responsibilities include but not limited to; evaluating performance of all direct reports; interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing workloads; rewards and disciplinary actions; addressing complaints and resolving problems
· Establish efficient allocation and scheduling of parts, materials, machines and personnel to support departmental activities
· Incident/Accident reporting
· Ensure maintenance and upkeep of base grounds
· Any other duties as assigned
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalency
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a base operation
· Previous Oil & Gas experience would be considered an asset
· Excellent computer and communication skills
· Physically able to lift and carry loads of at least 55lbs as well as bending, stooping, kneeling and climbing ladders
· Ability to build and develop high performance teams
Ferus offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive base salary, housing assistance, bonus incentive plan & an excellent Benefits Package, including a 401K Savings Plan.
If you are interested in working in a positive and dynamic environment, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-888-879-6125.
Reference Ad: BASEMGR – ND – 0814
We thank you for your interest; however, only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.