Company Looking for:
Seeking candidates with strong customer focus, excellent verbal communication skills, and a passion to build lasting relationships with both customers and their peers.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One - Two years of previous customer service experience in a call center setting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, high degree of professionalism.
• Excellent verbal communication and self-motivated work habits.
• Excellent customer service; skilled at problem resolution.
• Basic computer knowledge: of PC applications.
• Attention to detail.
• Produce high volume of inbound check cashing calls.
• Determining the origin of the authorization codes (override) in check cashing operations.
• Filling and updating the different formats of internal control.
• Perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish Required
Overtime Eligibility: Eligible (Nonexempt).
Check Cashing Product Manager
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Due to the fiduciary accountabilities within this job, a valid credit check and/or background check will be required as part of the selection process. Drug test.