Big Data Solutions Architect 02252014
We are seeking innovative and passionate Solution Architects who share our vision of bringing the power of data-driven insights to drive marketing and business results for our client company. The Solutions Architect position is a cross-functional position reporting to the VP Operations and Technology, requiring leadership, business acumen, and technical acumen in the design of innovative CRM, Analytic and Loyalty solutions for our client company. Our client's platform has Forrester Wave leader SAS at its core, and features our proprietary Marketing Intelligence Cloud (MIC) foundation and the tightly integrated SAS Enterprise Intelligence platform (SAS EBI). The position offers great opportunities for both job skill and career advancement.
- Provide pre-sales support by identifying and matching the prospective clients’ core business requirements and technological challenges with our companies service capability.
- Customizing Marketing Intelligence Cloud features in line with our business model and direction, in partnership with a Solutions Consultant.
- Provide post-sales technical leadership, with subject matter expert support and working with both client and internal project stake holders, to architect and design integrated, data-driven marketing solutions.
- Document technical specifications, logical architecture, integration, and data flow diagrams.
- Leverage your experience in developing technology solutions.
- Leverage your experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Leverage your experience with ETL tools (SAS, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Computer Science or other appropriate BS or MS
- SAS tools, including SAS Base, Enterprise Guide, Marketing Automation and Visual analytics
- Virtual / cloud environments (VMWare, Amazon EC2, etc.), knowledge of distributed file systems (Hadoop, etc.), knowledge of API and web service best practices, knowledge of data security best practices, knowledge of both UNIX/Linux and Windows