Get new similar jobs by email for
Bilingual Customer Service Rep...
A Customer Service opportunity is now open for a reputable food distribution company close to the Melville area. This position requires at least one year of Customer Service Representative experience, or office experience. Having a background in solving issues and maintaining business through the phones and/or in person is required. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to get his or her foot in the door with a reputable company.
Please see below for responsibilities and qualifications:
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
- Solve member inquiries and concerns in a professional manner
- Build relationships with customers and clients by providing fast and credible service
- Must be computer savvy (knowledge of Microsoft Office - word, excel, data entry)
- Make outbound calls to customers and vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree required
- At least one year of Customer Service/Office experience
Working hours: 5PM-1AM
Please send Resume in Word Format
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.