Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Manager in PR and Fo...
An internationally renowned manufacturer is expanding and currently seeking an Assistant Manager for their PR and Science departments. Since the position requires heavy communications with health care professionals, Registered Dietitians who enjoy PR functions are highly desired.
Position Title: Assistant Manager in PR and Food Nutrition
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Salary: $ 48~50K /yr plus Great Benefits Included
Work Hours: M-F 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Provide communications/education to professionals in the health care industry, as well as to company staff, in order to promote company profile and the science behind the product.
• Coordinate product promotions at medical/dietician events or health fairs by conducting product sampling activities and serving as a hub of information for the product science
• Provide informational presentations to the company sales demonstrators and staff
• Maintain website for health care professionals
• Conduct webinars for health care professionals
• Supervise the PR Assistant
• Check the science/PR related materials (company brochures, websites, marketing materials, etc.)
• Support the efforts of the department’s clinical research activities
• Support any other Science/PR activities as needed
• Registered Dietitians preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the food or healthcare industries
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• Able to travel to various events and conferences both locally and across the country
• Background in functional foods is a plus
• Experience in customer service is a plus
• Highly efficient and organized
• Proficient computer skills using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For more than a decade, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.