Get new similar jobs by email for
Branch Manager-$3000 Sign On B...
If you're ready to put your leadership skills, networking ability, and love for customer service to good use in a professional and fun working environment, Advancial is looking for you. This management position, located in Anchorage Alaska will be responsible for the day to day operations including supervising staff, and providing the highest level of service to our customers.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
· Minimum 2 years' Supervisory experience.
· Goal-, detail-, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated.
· Banking or Credit Union experience
· Outside-the-box thinker - thrives on finding a better way!
· Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Business development skills.
The ideal candidate:
· Is enthusiastic, positive, and slow to criticize. Always seeing the best in colleagues and members, and striving to help both in any way possible.
· Believes integrity can be shown by always being reliable and accountable.
· Is honest and sincere, never makes a promise we can’t keep
· Is a self-starter and likes to utilize innovation to improve things, always leaving processes, people, and places better than he or she found them.
· Demonstrates kindness and thoughtfulness, appreciates diversity
It is a requirement of Advancial Federal Credit Union that our employees have credit current and in good standing, therefore background and credit checks will be required. Credit must be in good standing with no collection, repossession, or charge off accounts.
The Advancial Difference: This position will receive a $3000 sign on Bonus! Recognized with numerous “Best Places to Work” and other workplace awards, Advancial offers competitive salaries; a superb benefits package; and a team environment where experience and achievement are valued and rewarded.
Equal Opportunity Employer